List of Supporting Documents:
Please bring the following self-attested documents along with the original documents when you come for admission.
- Two latest colour photographs of the child properly affixed on the place provided on the printout of the Admission Form.
- Self Attested copy of the Birth Certificate in English (In case of certificates in languages other than English, please bring the original notarized certificate translated in English) along with the original for verification.
- Self Attested Copy of the Residence proof should be strictly in the name of the father, mother or grandparents of the child seeking admission.
Any ONE of the following documents can be produced as proof of residence:
- Passport (Recent)
- Electricity Bill(Recent)
- Telephone Bill (Land Line)(Recent)
- Unique I.D. (Aadhar) Card
- Bank statement for the current month
- Registered Sale / Rent Agreement Copy
- Please Note - Ration Card Will NOT be accepted as proof of residence.
- The Parental Consent Form provided in the printout of the online Admission Form has to be completely filled and signed by the parents.
- The Medical Certificate provided in the printout of online Admission Form has to be completely filled, signed and stamped by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- The undertaking provided in the printout has to be filled and signed by the parents.
- Parents from the Reserved Category, who want the caste to be entered in the school register should submit a self-attested copy of the Caste Certificate in the name of the student and issued by the concerned Municipal Authorities.
- For Jain Students, certificate from Derasar and original affidavit is required.
- Previous year's report card and Leaving certificate (Grade 2 & above). Admission for grade 2 onwards will be based on entrance exam.